The Classic Xpress
From 6am till noon every Saturday, Neo-Soul, Jazz and R&B to Hip Hop and Afrobeat.
The toast of the show is "The Rap/Hip Hop Classics" which runs from 8 - 10am where REAL Hip Hop music is reborn! The show takes the listener into the origins of Hip Hop; into the golden era and the World Hip Hop scene.
The interactive show "Silo's Diary" also comes up on the show and touches People, Brands and Events hosted by Silo Bankole (a veteran broadcaster and voice over artiste).
The show makes Saturday morning an ideal listeners pleasure.
Show elements include:
1) Waking Up The Neighbours (6am to 7am) - Mild/Mid Tempo Sounds of Jazz, Neo Soul and other genres to ease listeners into the day.
2) Steppin' Up The Tempo (7am - 8am) - High energy music for fitness routines, Saturday "spring cleaning" and domestic chores.
3) RAP/HIP HOP CLASSICS (8am - 10am) - 120 Minutes Of Pure Rap/Hip Hop Music that recreates the "golden age" of Hip Hop
4) Silo's Diary (10am - 11am) - Interactive show that discusses People, Brands and Events; hosted by Silo Bankole.
5) NAME THE ATHLETE: An interactive game show where listeners win prizes by guessing the right answer to a sports related question.
The Classic X-Press Is a bumper ride that takes the listener down memory lane, giving that nostalgic feeling all the time.